At times like this it is so important to have as many communication channels open for your business.
Phone, email and your website should all help you communicate with clients and prospects but social media also plays a big part in helping your business be seen.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to review your social media strategy or set it up if you have not done so already.
How to set up Social media accounts
For those of you who haven’t already set up social media accounts, here is how to :
Set up a company Facebook page here.
Set up an Instagram account here.
Set up a company LinkedIn page here.
10 Simple Tips for Social Media
1. Make a plan (are you looking for more instructions?)
2. Which platforms are right? (e.g Instagram is a younger audience)
3. Audience (are you looking to attract vendors or buyers?)
4. Grow your audience (share quality content, add links to your emails/website)
5. Build relationships (e.g post, contribute and reply to posts/messages)
6. Use good visuals (e.g good imagery or video of the nice house you have for sale)
7. Focus on quality over quantity content.
8. Use the right tools (Hootsuite has a free plan to allow you to post on all platforms)
9. Schedule Post (tools like Hootsuite will allow you to schedule posts)
10. Track and refine your strategy (which posts, contents get the most interactions)
On a lighter note
We all know that isolation at the weekends can be hard but there are a few things can help stay in contact with friends and family while also having a laugh!
Some of you may have heard of HouseParty already but for those who haven’t it is app that allows you video call in groups while also playing games like trivia and Pictionary. Great and easy way for getting the family together while stuck inside.
#StaySocial #SocialMedia #EnjoytheWeekend #4Property