Google my business is a quick and easy way to instantly increase your visibility online. It will allow your business to be found easier on google search and google maps. Google my business will display useful information like opening times, phone numbers and acts as another communication channel. It is a must if you haven’t already set it up.
TrustedCompany found that Google ads that included a star rating increased click-through-rates by 17%—a stat that makes more sense when you look at just how much rating badges stand out. Take a look at this result, for example:
3. Enter your business’ address. You may also be asked to position a marker on the location of your chain’s branch on a map.
4. Choose if you want your business location to appear on Google Maps.
5. Search for and select a business category. Then, click Next.
6. Enter a phone number or website URL for your chain, and click Finish.
7. Select a verification option.
Tip: If you see a page that says “This listing has already been claimed,” click Request access. Then, follow the directions to claim your business. Learn more about how to request ownership.
Hopefully this was of help, if you need any help or advice feel free to contact myself or the 4Property team.
#GoogleMyBusiness #Google #SEO #4Property